*Are you able to forgive and not hold resentments?
*Are you open and honest about yourself without fear or shame?
*Are you able to regulate your emotions in highly anxious situations?
If you would like to grow in any of these areas, this course is for you.
Take a peak at these articles for a sample of the course.
What would it be like for you to:
*separate feelings and thoughts from the thoughts and feelings of others?
*be comfortable inside your own skin, even when others around you are anxious?
Do you find yourself:
1. On an unending treadmill of trying harder?
2. Looking for answers rather than asking questions (quick-fix)
3. Either/Or thinking
4. Reactive under stress
5. Identifying strongly with a group as a way to ease anxiety
6. Blaming others for problems
7. Unable or unwilling to distinguish feeling from fact
These are all indicators that we need to tend to our spiritual health. This course can help you make progress in your life, leading to more peace; more joy, more purpose - and better relationships.
"Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your minds, so that you may discern what is the will of God—what is good and acceptable and perfect." -Romans 12:2